Mother's Day Poems

Thank you Mommy

How can I say that you mean the world to me?
How every Halloween you dressed me as a princess.
You always knew how to make me feel better, after a bad day at school.
You never once forgot my birthday.
I know you haven't be able to give me everything I wanted, and I know I rarely thank you.
This day is dedicated to all mothers like you.
But no one has a better mommy then me.
You cook a feast every Thanksgiving.
And you made all my Christmas wishes come true.
Your Apple Pie can mend a broken heart.
And when I wanted to give up, you gave me strength.
I know you did better then your mother.
And I appreciate everything you've done.
I know I never say this.
But mommy I love you.

by XxNothing More Then MemoriezxX

Most Top 10 Hits