Most Famous Wedding Poems - The Happiest Day Of My Life

Wedding Poem - The Happiest Day of My Life

It's the morning of my wedding and as I daydream,
yet in bed Thoughts of you and our new life together
are all that fill my head I waited so long for the time
that you would place this band upon my finger
And now the path that brought us here is in what my
mind lingers We fell in love so gradually, we started out
as simply friends, And now I'm filled with wonder
that you'll be all mine when this day ends
I run my fingers lovingly down the dress it took me
so long to find, I wanted to be beautiful on this day
I would become your bride. My mother helps me now adjust the veil
upon my head And standing right close by with tears is my
best girlfriend Everyone has said we're blessed because they know
the love we've found We've realized we're lucky that love so strong
even once has come around We are at the church at last,
I'll soon be walking down the aisle
And as daddy reaches for my arm he offers me a gentle smile...
"You'll always be my little girl, and he's a lucky man"
There's a certain sadness in his eyes but I understand.
Then I see you waiting for me there and the distance seems so far
It seems to take forever to get to where you are
I've waited my whole life for you, this moment..don't you see
That I want more to be only yours than I ever wanted to be free
Then the priest begins to speak and as I say those vows to you
A tear trails slowly down my cheek at the love
I see in your eyes, so true. I never will forget this day and
the blissful night that we'll share after
Now we'll continue on through life, this beginning a new chapter.

Hi all..this poem now has a sequel under explicit..honeymoon
on the beach..with more to follow..thank you those

who voted for making me feel good about my stuff :)

by luv michelle

Most Top 10 Hits